Like I said previously, all the eyeshadows have a shimmery finish with two of the shades also adorned with microglitters. This is my first Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette and honestly, I was really amazed by the pigmentation and colour pay-off. All the eyeshadows apply really easily and have a silky texture although some of the darker eyeshadows tend to be a bit more chalky- although a negative that I can put up with. I especially love the uniqueness of the 'Definer' shade in the second column of the palette- a reddish brown with a slight green iridescence. Defintely something I don't have in my eyeshadow collection! Although that colour is great swatched, the greenish iridescence seemed to get a little lost once applied on the lids :(
- Inexpensive- purchased mine for around $8 AUD
- Pigmented and silky to apply
- Great all-in-one palette to create day and night looks from
- Very little fall-out
- Gorgeous shimmery finishes
- Glittered eyeshadows do not cause a major mess or fall-out
- Amazing colour selection
- Cheap packaging and double-ended brush
- Not easily accessible in Australia
- Some of the darker shades are a little chalky
A recent FOTN using only the eyeshadows from this palette on my lids! **No primer used**. Simple and earth-toned colours on the lids plus a pop of colour on my lips.
Making silly faces.
Thanks for reading! I hope this post has helped those of you thinking of purchasing Wet n Wild eyeshadows. Let me know which eyeshadow palettes you are currently loving :D
Have a nice week lovelies!
* Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with Wet n Wild Cosmetics. The product mentioned was purchased with my own money and as always my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. *