Top: Fuchsia Fusion, Left: Tickled Pink, Right: Pink Passion
Get ready for the bulk photos!! : D
Pink Passion: A bright matte pink. Just a standard bright pink blush- nothing too special in my opinion and not the most pigmented. Sleek's blush in Pixie Pink which I've previously reviewed here is a better and more pigmented bright bubblegum pink matte blush.
Tickled Pink: A shimmery peachy-pink. My current fave out of the 3!
Fuchsia Fusion: A bright mauvey-pink with microglitters. I was hesitant in purchasing this one just because of the mass amount of glitters in the blush but once applied on the cheeks, you don't see a great amount of glitter chunks on your face which is great!
L-R: Pink Passion, Tickled Pink, Fuchsia Fusion
- Inexpensive (purchased mine for around $4.00AUD excluding shipping)
- Fairly well pigmented
- A range of amazing shades/colours and finishes (mattes, shimmers, glitters)
- Sleek compact packaging + a built in mirror
- Good staying power on the cheeks
- Slightly powdery
- Not easily accessible in Australian stores (although I prefer purchasing basically everything online these days!)
Thankyou so much for reading and have a great rest of the week!! If you have any questions or suggestions for future posts, please leave them in the comments below, or tweet it to me (for more speedier replies!) :D
* Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with ELF Cosmetics. The product mentioned was purchased with my own money and as always my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. *