20 April 2012

{ NAILS } China Glaze : For Audrey

In love with this colour. China Glaze's 'For Audrey' nail polish is from their Something Blue collection which is a Tiffany-inspired gorgeous blue shade. It was made in honour of Audrey Hepburn and her role in the timeless classic, Breakfast at Tiffany's. Of course this is not an exact match of the iconic Tiffany blue as that colour is protected as a colour trademark by Tiffany and Co.

'For Audrey' with my favourite top coat, Seche Vite


This is my first polish from China Glaze and I am loving the formula!! You need around 2-3 coats to get a nice opaque creamy finish and it is super long lasting! This is what my nails looked like after around 7 days... (the worst chipping is shown here)


The longevity of this polish really blew me away! I couldn't believe that there were only a few minor looking chips after 7 days of wearing the polish. It could've easily lasted a couple more days before I REALLY had to change my nail colour. You may be thinking that it lasted this long because of the top coat but believe me, other nail polishes I've worn while using my top coat have never lasted a week or more.

I definitely want to invest in more China Glaze nail polishes. I've been browsing around and there are too many that I want >.<

Oh and I'm also searching for a really nice mustard nail polish colour. Any suggestions? : )


xo Laura

5 comments:

  1. That's what I call beautiful colour! And you have nice nails, too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. might invest on some China Glaze nail polish too, the colours look so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful color! I really love blue for this season!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete