24 September 2012

{ STYLE } Sunset in the Valley

{photography by} DTN.photography - please support! he just started blogging :D

My favourite days- nothing but relaxing in perfect weather, sunny with the right amount of breeze. My recent roadtrip to the Swan Valley was amazing- I haven't been in so long and it was great to visit local hot spots and just admiring the scenery. I'm not much of a sight-seeing kinda girl but once in a while you need some quality time with mother nature.


Endless vineyards

 Sportsgirl top, distressed denim shorties from Wrangler, Mango shoulder bag, Mango sunnies, accessories from Diva and Michael Kors, The Little Things She Needs flats

Overlooking the hills


Our visit to the local chocolate factory and the 'House of Honey'


I seriously don't remember the last time I watched the sunset...so pretty!


Hah! I love this so much! So true...so true..


That's all for now- I need some rest! So sleep deprived lately!! :( :(

Have a great week <3


xo Laura

15 comments:

  1. Pretty photos!! <3
    Love your necklace <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Looks like you had an awesome time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lovely photos. That chocolate looks amazing! I don't know if you saw my response to your comment about hairmart and those pencil sticks...
    "Hairmart is a hair & beauty wholesaler, as far as I know they are very strict about needing trade cards to buy from them. They're in Balcatta, Bibra Lake, Canningvale, Joondalup, Morley & West Perth.. gee I didn't realize it was in so many places haha. I had a look on Vani-t's website which you can buy online wholey-moley lol they are $29.80 each -.- and my cousin barely used them either.
    http://www.vani-t.com/Products/MINERALCOSMETICS/Eyes.aspx
    hope that helps!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow..seems like it's hard to get a hold of then! :( Thanks for letting me know anyway girly <3 x

      Delete
    2. They crease pretty easily anyway :/ Nyx's are much better for the price!
      x

      Delete
  4. That place looks so beautiful! So refreshing to look at. :) Love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your necklace!! :D

    I'd love if you checked out my blog or even maybe followed!
    Have a great day. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. it does look beautiful! what is that of the photo above the sunset? Can't make it out.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty pictures, I'm in love with your necklace too. You have a great blog, Would love to help support each other. Please stop by and follow me, I'll gladly follow back!

    Christine
    http://trendenvy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, it's so easy and fresh; your necklace reminds me of the one by House of Harlow :)

    -Ezi

    ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your necklace I like that color blue. RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this casual outfit & the color of your top! Followed on bloglovin' (:

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete