I've never really been a Clinique lover. Now that I think about it, these blushes are probably the first makeup items from Clinique I own. I wasn't even tempted at all to purchase these blushes as I found the shades to be pretty basic and dupeable but I must say the beautiful daisy print and I'm pretty sure one of Jaclyn Hill's makeup hauls made me want these babies in my life.
I initially only purchased 'Peach Pop' and o...m...g... was I surprised or what. I love the gorgeous beautiful sheen it provides on the cheek. These blushes are not overwhelmingly glittery or super pigmented which makes it so easy to work with.
Beyond the cute flower print and how these blushes provide a beautiful natural cheek colour, my utmost favourite thing about these blushes are that they are not powdery or chalky whatsoever! This is what truly blew me away about these blushes. You know how when you swirl your brush on your blush, there can be some powdery-ness and blush pigments can be flying everywhere causing unwanted mess? Well, no matter how heavy handed with your brush you are with these Cheek Pops, you will not get that powdery fall-out. Formulation on point! This is why Clinique needs to put out more shades!
L-R: Ginger Pop, Peach Pop, Plum Pop
I also really enjoy how buildable the pigment on these blushes are. You can apply them softly and lightly to provide a natural glowy cheek colour or build the colour up for a more stronger pigment on the cheeks. My personal favourite out of the three I have would probably be 'Peach Pop'. I think it really compliments fair skin tones and looks super healthy and natural on the cheeks.
- Zero powderyness and chalkiness
- Amazing formula- one of the best blushes to work with
- Provides a natural colour on the cheeks and radiant glow
- Colour can be buildable
- Adorable daisy design
- Small shade selection
- Quite pricey for 3.5g/0.12oz worth of product ($21US or ~$40AUD instore/$35AUD online)
* Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with Clinique. The product mentioned was purchased with my own money and as always my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. *