I've been on the hunt to find the perfect deep berry coloured lipstick after everyone's obsession with MAC's Rebel. I was browsing through Sleek's website a couple of weeks ago when their lipstick "Smother" caught my eye.
"Smother" is one of Sleek's True Colour Lipsticks and retails online for $6.49! It looks very intimidating and dark and vampy in the tube but on the lips it doesn't appear as dark and you're able to see the berry colour show through.
I'd recommend making sure your lips are thoroughly moisturised before applying the lipstick and ensuring any dry flakes are removed. I think that lining and filling your lips with a lip liner would definitely help the longevity of the lipstick too.
- Great colour selection available
- Packaging is simple and compact
- Smooth and easy to apply
- Lip colour was left quite patchy after a few hours/after eating
- Rather drying after a few hours
- Doesn't re-apply very well
I definitely think I should give this lippy another try just because the colour is just too beautiful to waste. Will let you know of any updates!
* Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with Sleek Makeup. The product mentioned was purchased with my own money and as always my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. *