Anyway, the formula of the eyeshadows are very much similar to their other eyeshadows in their palettes from the permanent line, so if you're interested then definitely purchase a palette. They're hell inexpensive too! Some of the eyeshadows are fairly pigmented although the lighter matte shadows are totally lacking pigmentation as you can see in the swatches below. I feel that these arm swatches really don't do some of the eyeshadows justice! I find they are way more pigmented when applied on the lids which is of course what we want after all! Beware though, most of the darker eyeshadows will produce some fall-out so use a primer or apply your eye makeup first before applying your face products.
As for the blushes, they're pretty standard. Some are definitely more pigmented than others but definitely buildable. I love the variety of shades and to my joy they are definitely my kind of blush colours!
- Great variety of eyeshadow colours and finishes (mattes, glitters and shimmers)
- Great variety of blush shades and finishes
- Darker coloured eyeshadows are pigmented, the shimmery ones are gorgeous!
- Tend to produce fall-out which is especially annoying with darker eyeshadows
- Limited edition
- Lighter coloured eyeshadows really lack pigmentation
Here's just a look I created for a night out where I solely used their eyeshadows and blushes!
Thanks for reading and goodnight world!
* Disclaimer: This is a non-sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated with BH Cosmetics. The product mentioned was purchased with my own funds and as always my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. *