10 April 2012

{ KILLER HEELS } Sam Edelman : The Lorissa Shoe

Introducing my new babies....the 'Sam Edelman Lorissa shoe in Spanish Rose Snake'! I died when I saw these online and now that I have my hands on them....I AM IN HEAVEN!! You know me and my love with everything rose gold, bling and shine...I had to get these.

I got these heels for ~$160AUD in a size 6. They fit rather snugly and are true to size.

Description: 'Snakeskin embossed leather peep toe pump with spike, stud and gem heel detail; 5.25" heel.'

*WARNING! PHOTO HEAVY!* <3


The Lorissa heels come in a variety of fun colours including aqua, citrine, black and gunmetal!

DO YOU LOVE?! Will definitely wear these babies out soon! Stay tuned for the photos ;)


xo Laura

16 comments:

  1. Literally "shoes to kill for". Gorgeous!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't stop staring at them lol ><

      Delete
  2. so awesome, they're so unique!! Love them! The colour is also very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! What stunning shoes! They can literally be used as a weapon. lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha yeh i've always joked of using my other heels as weapons but this one...literally a weapon lol!

      Delete
  4. OMG! that is one killer shoes! lol. Love it! Xo


    Amor
    http://glamoroza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're beautiful!! I LOVE the color =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G *_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    justgoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your shoes are fab! love love love the studs

    ReplyDelete
  9. where'd u get them?? i'm a size 5 and been looking online everywhere for these spanish rose ones in my size for months!! but they don't have stock or the ones that do don't ship to UK =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it on karmaloop

      i dont think size 5's are available there. when i bought mine, size 6 was the smallest :/

      Delete
  10. These are gorgeous! We are huge Sam Edelman fans and got to meet and interview him last month. My store doesn't have these, but I may have to get a pair online. Super pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh wow lucky you got to meet him!! :) definitely take a look online!

      Delete